A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gorman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gorman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Cognition Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Panic Disorder
- Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Psychotic Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorman graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Gorman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Matthew Gorman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Gorman practice?
- Dr. Jack Gorman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gorman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.