A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gottlieb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Henry Gottlieb MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Jack Gottlieb has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Internists.