A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Graham is Good. Dr. Graham has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Graham has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Graham practice?
Dr. Jack Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Garland, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Graham, Dr. Evan Graham, Dr. Giovanni Graham, Dr. Hank Graham, Dr. Hans Graham, Dr. Ian Graham, Dr. Ivan Graham, Dr. Jackson Graham