A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Graham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Graham has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack M Graham MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Graham practice?
- Dr. Jack Graham has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Garland, TX.
See Grapevine Obstetricians & Gynecologists.