Dr. Jack Greider Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Jacksonville, FL

2.8

August 17th, 2012
Absolute WORST Doctor
After hearing Dr. Jack Greider's commercial on radio station 106.5 it made me SICK. The commercial says he is the "Thumb Doctor." Actually he id the "DUMB DOCTOR!" I was is excruciating pain, he did a sell job on me before surgery,then was totally rude when I complained about excessive pain & swelling after surgery. He already had his BIG $$$ from me, and could care less. He just wanted to milk another patient to pay for his Mercedes. My recommendation is FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR.

April 23rd, 2012
Awful experience
Prior to surgery, Dr. Greider couldn't have been nicer. After surgery (probably because he was already paid) he seemed to not have a care in the world about the pain I am in and my recovery. I had carpal tunnel surgery and am now in constant, chronic pain whereas I wasn't in pain before. When I told him about my pain and worries all he was, was rude. I wish I had never had the surgery. I will never recommend him to anyone. Ever.

November 29th, 2011
Caution - Find Another Doctor
Run, don't walk, find another doctor if you want use of your hand and want the pain to stop. If you let Dr. Greider operate on your hand, then you deserve what you get. Do you really want to take a chance?

July 20th, 2011
Hand Surgery
Went in for severe hand and finget pain, swelling and inability to use. Performed trigger finger and carpel tunnel surgery. Not sure needed carpel tunnel surgery since there was no pain, swelling or stiffness in wrist. Sever swelling developed after surgery. Went through therapy which helped. Still have swelling, stiffness, and limited use of hand. Not pleased with outcome at all.

January 6th, 2011
Great doctor!
This doctor fixed my problems and was very good at explaining things to me. He took more time than other doctors do to talk to me about what and why. Then my surgery went real good. I have no problems at all anymore. Very very good Doctor!!!

November 15th, 2010
Carpel Tunnel Surgery
Dr. Greider is the obsolute worst surgeon in the world! I beleive he knicked a nerve during my carpel tunnel surgery and caused my cubile tunnel and nerve damage leading to my RSD. If you are thinking about having your surgery done by Dr. Greider plae DO NOT DO IT! I believe he is awefully rude and either he doesn't know what he's doing or just doesn't care the outcome!