A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Gunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Gunter, Plastic Surgeon, Otolaryngologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Gunter, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acquired Nose Deformities
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunter graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gunter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Pershing Gunter FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack P. Gunter practice?
- Dr. Jack Gunter has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Gunter practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists and Dallas Surgeons.