Dr. Jack Gutman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 14 reviews

September 13th, 2016
Retired
I have been a patient with this doctor for 25 years. This man is the finest diagnostician in Southern California. He cares very much about his patients and is absolutely a no nonsense doctor. He cares for all his patients.

October 12th, 2015
This is THE guy. When you are about to give up hope, help is right there. Unfortunately, new patients have a long wait to become one of his patients

September 15th, 2015
They don't come any better

February 9th, 2014
On a scale of 1-10 where 10 is best----------10
Dr. Jack has been our family doctor for over 30 years-----they don't make them any better.

September 30th, 2013
What to expect from this doctor: After visiting over 25 times I rarely got to speak to the doctor. I left a message to speak to him and he has never returned my call. "Dr. Jack" does not like to close the door to your room and speak in private and will diagnose you in front of all those in the waiting room. Very unprofessional with a staff that is the most unmotivated and impersonal that I have every experienced in a doctors office. I rarely "rate" my experiences, but hope this may impact his future dealings with patients.

March 7th, 2013
He Is Tops
Dr. Gutman is a cosmetic laser surgeon. He has treated many friends and family with Botox and Fillers and two others with Vaser liposuction. He got rid of my son's acne scars with lasers. All around-the BEST

July 26th, 2012
The Best
Dr. Gutman is the only physician who ever figured out why I have pain and the promptly fixed it. While doing a physical before performing a liposuction, he asked if I had a pain when I moved my head backwards. When I looked surprised because I hadn't mentioned any problem to him, he said you probably have a herniated disc in your neck. I had complained to my chiropractor, my regular doctor, and to an orthopedic surgeon about my mid back pain. No one made the diagnosis. Not only did I get great Liposuction out of the deal, he sent me to an anesthesiologist who injected my neck and made the pain go away. He's brilliant.

May 7th, 2012
Nothing more than glorified Beauty Salon
It astounds me to read the positive reviews on Dr Jack Gutman. He totally ignored serious symtoms and blood test results for an extended period of time. Repeated calls to his office requesting a conversation on this frightening topic went unanswered for weeks. Blood tests taken in his office went off to the Lab with the incorrect requisition forms, resulting in the procedure having to be repeated over and over again.

January 17th, 2012
Expert Laser Surgeon
Dr. Gutman is the only doctor to whom I trust my face to. He never sells procedures, he asks " When you look at yourself in a mirror, what offends you?" He then gives options on how to fix those things. Doesn't try to sell you more or things that you don't necessarily want or need. He has done GREAT work on me at a very fair price. Everytime I seem him, I want to hug him and thank him for his expertise.

September 10th, 2011
Jennifer Jones
Staffing can make or break a medical office. Nikki the best pleasant attitude ever. Easy to make appointments and they follow-up after the visits. Dr G is better looking in person, smiling, easy on explaining what might be happening with you at the moment. He cares about you as a human being -gives honest reports. Waiting time in the after being in the exam-room about 3-5 minute wait. Very knowledgeable of the human body. I rate the office and staff 10+

March 30th, 2010
Dr. Jack has been my personal doctor for 30 years. I trust him with my life and that of my childrens. I have given many referrals to Dr. Jack over the years, and everyone says the same. I always benefit my good health to Dr. Jack and any treatment recommended. I love Dr. Jack. Thank You Dr. Jack!!!

August 28th, 2009
Dr. Gutman Laser Surgeon
Gr. Gutman is a nationally recognized cosmetic laser surgeon. He treats patients with respect and won't let them do procedures that are wrong for them. He refused to do the procedure I asked for because he said I wouldn't get the "bang for the buck." He told me of a procedure to get rid of my melasma that cost 25% of what I wanted--and IT WORKED. Thank you Dr. Gutman.