A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Simon, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Howard Simon MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Simon practice?
- Dr. Jack Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Simon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.