A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Simon, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Multiple Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Howard Simon MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Simon practice?
- Dr. Jack Simon has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Simon practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.