Dr. Jack Haskin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 31st, 2012
Great practice and doctor
My first visit and I was impressed. Staff are are pleasant and friendly, most importantly efficient. Very up to date with electronic files, techniques, etc. Dr. Haskin was extremely professional and easy to talk to about my hand pain. He is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what the problem was and how to ease my pain. He is very kind and personable. I have never had an x-ray done this fast and upon returning to the exam room there was my x-ray for on the computer screen for him to see and discuss with me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Haskin to anyone requiring surgery or treatment for their hands. I left with a follow up appointment and check out was quick and easy.

October 17th, 2012
Not only has Dr. HASKIN been excellent in diagnosing and caring for each problem I have brought to him in his specialized field but he has guided me to other physicians whom I have needed. At one point in time he pretty much saved my life and at the very least saved me from many serious treatments by acting on my behalf with another physician. I am, to say the least,very grateful to him for his wonderful care.