J. Stewart Haskin, Jr., MD

2376 Cypress Cir
Ste 300
Conway, SC 29526
(843) 347-7222
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

The waiting room is pleasant and comfortable. My average wait time was 15 minutes. I especially appreciated the straight-forward way in which Dr. Haskins communicated the severity of my surgery and condition. Dr. Haskins and staff handled the situation with care and grace.My recently improved health is a credit to their expertise and attentiveness.I will be certain to continue to recommend Dr. Haskins to everyone I know. I consider him a master of his profession as an Orthopedic Surgeon.Bill C.

|  Great practice and doctor  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

My first visit and I was impressed. Staff are are pleasant and friendly, most importantly efficient. Very up to date with electronic files, techniques, etc. Dr. Haskin was extremely professional and easy to talk to about my hand pain. He is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what the problem was and how to ease my pain. He is very kind and personable. I have never had an x-ray done this fast and upon returning to the exam room there was my x-ray for on the computer screen for him to see and discuss with me. I would definitely recommend Dr. Haskin to anyone requiring surgery or treatment for their hands. I left with a follow up appointment and check out was quick and easy.

|  show details
Oct 17th, 2012

Not only has Dr. HASKIN been excellent in diagnosing and caring for each problem I have brought to him in his specialized field but he has guided me to other physicians whom I have needed. At one point in time he pretty much saved my life and at the very least saved me from many serious treatments by acting on my behalf with another physician. I am, to say the least,very grateful to him for his wonderful care.