A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Hawks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Hawks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Hawks, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawks graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hawks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
- American Sign Language
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack J Hawks DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Hawks practice?
- Dr. Jack Hawks has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Hawks practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Family Physicians.