Oct 26th, 2010

My Doctor Jack Heidenreich: Dr. Jack, as we call him...is a wonderful doctor. He is very interested in you as a patient, and won't stop until he finds out what is wrong with you. He is VERY COMPASSIONATE, and UNDERSTANDING of your needs.It was thru SERINDIPITY that I found this doctor, and ever since then, I never looked back.He and his family are deeply religous, and sing in church.I can sincerely say that I cherish him.He;s always a pleasure to talk with.May God Bless Dr. Jack, and always keep him safe and healthy!Sincerely,Nettie Richardson

Jack W Heidenreich, MD AAA Doctor in my book, P.S.F. show details Jack W Heidenreich, MD AAA Doctor in my book, P.S.F.
by Paul S Ford on Apr 27th, 2010

Dr. Jack has been my doctor since around 2004 and is the best doctor I have ever had. He is a doctor that cares about his patients, and listens to what they have to say. He understands his field and is able to diagnose your problem by sight and listing to what you have to say, then follows up with testes to make sure of his theory. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a great doctor.

your a life savior show details your a life savior
by Jessica McBride on Sep 14th, 2009

I would like to say thanks, I am on your soboxone program. I feel like you and this program have changed my life. Befor I came to you I though there was no ending to my addiction to opid. but thanks to you I live a desent life! THANK'S ,just dosn't seem to be enough for what you have done for me and my family !!