A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Henry is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Henry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Henry MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack Henry practice?
- Dr. Jack Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Henry practices Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.