Learn more about Dr. Jack Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Henry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henry
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Henry Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Henry has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Henry MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack Henry practice?
- Dr. Jack Henry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Henry practices Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Neurologists.