A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Henry is Good. Dr. Henry has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Henry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Dislocations and Knee Osteoarthritis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Henry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henry has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henry accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Henry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Henry practice?
Dr. Jack Henry practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Orthopedic Surgeons and Lubbock Sports Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Henry, Dr. Evan Henry, Dr. Giovanni Henry, Dr. Hank Henry, Dr. Hans Henry, Dr. Ian Henry, Dr. Ivan Henry, Dr. Jackson Henry