A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Hershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Hershman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Hershman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Stones Nephrocalcinosis
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Transurethral Prostactectomy TURP
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hershman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack I Hershman MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack I. Hershman practice?
- Dr. Jack Hershman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Hershman practices Urology and Surgery near Sleepy Hollow, NY.