A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Hershman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Hershman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hershman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hershman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Hershman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hershman graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Hershman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack I Hershman MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack I. Hershman practice?
- Dr. Jack Hershman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Hershman practices Urology near Tarrytown, NY.
See Tarrytown Urologists.