A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Hirschowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Hirschowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Hirschowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirschowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hirschowitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Hirschowitz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jack Hirschowitz practice?
- Dr. Jack Hirschowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Hirschowitz practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.