A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Holladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Holladay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Holladay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holladay graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Holladay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Taylor Holladay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack T. Holladay practice?
- Dr. Jack Holladay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Holladay practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.