A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Holladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Holladay is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holladay
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Holladay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Holladay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Eye Surgery (Photorefractive Keratectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Radial Keratotomy (Refractive Surgical Procedure for Myopia)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Holladay graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Holladay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Twelve Oaks Medical Center Sharpstown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Taylor Holladay MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jack T. Holladay practice?
- Dr. Jack Holladay has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Holladay practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.