A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Holladay, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Astigmatism, Corneal Diseases, and Corneal Transplantation.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holladay graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Holladay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holladay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Holladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack T. Holladay practice?
Dr. Jack Holladay practices Ophthalmology near Bellaire, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Bellaire Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Holladay, Dr. Evan Holladay, Dr. Giovanni Holladay, Dr. Hank Holladay, Dr. Hans Holladay, Dr. Ian Holladay, Dr. Ivan Holladay, Dr. Jackson Holladay