A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Hong, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Jiwook Hong MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Hong practice?
- Dr. Jack Hong has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Hong practices Radiation Oncology near Brooklyn, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD and Baltimore, MD.
See Brooklyn Radiologists.