A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Hubbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Hubbard, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hubbard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Edward Hubbard MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Jack Hubbard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Hubbard practices Neurology near Burnsville, MN.
See Burnsville Neurologists.