Dr. Jack Huse Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2016

My procedure is scheduled, but hasn't been completed yet. Therefore, my follow up has not occurred. Dr. Huse reviewed the diagnosis with me and we determined the best course of treatment.

November 16th, 2015

Dr House has done two procedures on me over the last 2 years and I have found him excellent in all respects. He has consideration for his patients, takes time to answer any questions, and s a gentle sense of humor.

October 9th, 2015

I think this group of people are as friendly as they are professional. They make you feel comfortable with the environment as well as with their knowledge.

October 1st, 2015

Top notch Doctor.

I had minor surgery done in the office. Dr Huse was terrific! He was personable, friendly and knowledgable. He joked around and put me at ease. Has a great bedside manner. Would recommend him to everyone! I didn't know doctors like him still existed. His nurse was top notch too!

September 7th, 2015

The Doctor and staff as re the best folks to deal with. They are professional yet very friendly. The entire staff focus is to make the visit and procedures as relaxing as possible.

May 14th, 2015

Expert at his Skill

I was very impressed with his ability to explain the procedure and what led up to the need for it. His follow-up was phenomenal!

September 26th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. Huse took quite a bit of time explaining my illness to me. He made sure I understood what was happening. He answered all of my questions. He is very compassionate and actually cares. He listened to my concerns and validated my fears. I can't say enough about him. I would not let any other doctor perform surgery on me except for Dr. Huse!!

April 27th, 2014

I visited Dr Jack Huse in March. He is very friendly and helped me in understanding whole situation. Also answered all my questions patiently, also has good sense of humor. Surgery is always taken as last option by him. Would recommend to others.

April 22nd, 2014

Great Bedside Manner

Dr Huse performed a hernia operation for me. I cannot say enough about his surgical skills, but the best about Dr. Huse is his bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable, let me know beforehand what to expect. After the surgery, he called my wife to let her know what he had done and also let her know what to expect once she picked me up. He is super!!!!

March 5th, 2017