Dr. Jack Huse Is this you?

4.8

Posted on July 22nd, 2016

My procedure is scheduled, but hasn't been completed yet. Therefore, my follow up has not occurred. Dr. Huse reviewed the diagnosis with me and we determined the best course of treatment.

Posted on November 16th, 2015

Dr House has done two procedures on me over the last 2 years and I have found him excellent in all respects. He has consideration for his patients, takes time to answer any questions, and s a gentle sense of humor.

Posted on October 9th, 2015

I think this group of people are as friendly as they are professional. They make you feel comfortable with the environment as well as with their knowledge.

Top notch Doctor.

Posted on October 1st, 2015

I had minor surgery done in the office. Dr Huse was terrific! He was personable, friendly and knowledgable. He joked around and put me at ease. Has a great bedside manner. Would recommend him to everyone! I didn't know doctors like him still existed. His nurse was top notch too!

Posted on September 7th, 2015

The Doctor and staff as re the best folks to deal with. They are professional yet very friendly. The entire staff focus is to make the visit and procedures as relaxing as possible.

Expert at his Skill

Posted on May 14th, 2015

I was very impressed with his ability to explain the procedure and what led up to the need for it. His follow-up was phenomenal!

Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on September 26th, 2014

Dr. Huse took quite a bit of time explaining my illness to me. He made sure I understood what was happening. He answered all of my questions. He is very compassionate and actually cares. He listened to my concerns and validated my fears. I can't say enough about him. I would not let any other doctor perform surgery on me except for Dr. Huse!!

Posted on April 27th, 2014

I visited Dr Jack Huse in March. He is very friendly and helped me in understanding whole situation. Also answered all my questions patiently, also has good sense of humor. Surgery is always taken as last option by him. Would recommend to others.

Great Bedside Manner

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Dr Huse performed a hernia operation for me. I cannot say enough about his surgical skills, but the best about Dr. Huse is his bedside manner. He made me feel very comfortable, let me know beforehand what to expect. After the surgery, he called my wife to let her know what he had done and also let her know what to expect once she picked me up. He is super!!!!

Posted on March 5th, 2017