A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jack Ireland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Ireland is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Ireland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ireland graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ireland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- Baylor Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Eaton Ireland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Ireland practice?
- Dr. Jack Ireland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Ireland practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.