A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lin MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Lin practice?
- Dr. Jack Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Lin practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.