Learn more about Dr. Jack Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Lin practice?
Dr. Jack Lin practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.