A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lin is Good. Dr. Lin has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lin, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Rgnl Hospitals & MC
- University of California Irvine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack J. Lin practice?
Dr. Jack Lin practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Orange Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Lin, Dr. Evan Lin, Dr. Giovanni Lin, Dr. Hank Lin, Dr. Hans Lin, Dr. Ian Lin, Dr. Ivan Lin, Dr. Jackson Lin