A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jacob, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jacob has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacob accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jacob:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Jacob practice?
Dr. Jack Jacob practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jacob, Dr. Evan Jacob, Dr. Giovanni Jacob, Dr. Hank Jacob, Dr. Hans Jacob, Dr. Ian Jacob, Dr. Ivan Jacob, Dr. Jackson Jacob