A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Jacoub, Internist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jacoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoub graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jacoub has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack F Jacoub MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Jacoub practice?
- Dr. Jack Jacoub has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jack Jacoub practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA and Glendale, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.