Learn more about Dr. Jack Jacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Jacoub, Internist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacoub
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jacoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoub graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jacoub has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack F Jacoub MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Jacoub practice?
- Dr. Jack Jacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jack Jacoub practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.