A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Jacoub, Internist, Hematologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jacoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoub graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jacoub has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoub accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack F. Jacoub practice?
Dr. Jack Jacoub practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Hills, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists, Fountain Valley Hematologists, and Fountain Valley Oncologists.