A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jaffe, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Erectile Dysfunction General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Jaffe practice?
Dr. Jack Jaffe practices Urology near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Valencia, CA.
See Northridge Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Jaffe, Dr. Evan Jaffe, Dr. Giovanni Jaffe, Dr. Hank Jaffe, Dr. Hans Jaffe, Dr. Ian Jaffe, Dr. Ivan Jaffe, Dr. Jackson Jaffe