A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jaffe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jaffe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Applebaum Jaffe MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Jack Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Jaffe practices Urology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Urologists.