A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jaffe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Erectile Dysfunction
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Jaffe has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Applebaum Jaffe MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Jack Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Jaffe practices Urology near Encino, CA.
See Encino Urologists.