A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Jallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Jallo, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Jallo graduated from George Washington University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jallo has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack I Jallo FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack I. Jallo practice?
- Dr. Jack Jallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Jallo practices Neurological Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.