Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 31st, 2016

all was good, no complaints

DO NOT GO! show details DO NOT GO!
by Rebecca Barnett on Sep 19th, 2015

This doctor is a creep, and the office is smelly and dirty. Wish I would have checked it out a little better before I went. Wish this website gave the options of ZERO stars.

Dr. Jack the best Dermatologist show details Dr. Jack the best Dermatologist
by steve perry on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Jack and his staff are very professional and respectul. Dr. Jack has taken off some basil cell and squimous cell cancers. He continues to monitor my situation and is a great person who cares about your medical condition

AWFUL, TERRIBLE, show details AWFUL, TERRIBLE,
Sep 17th, 2012

He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I could write a book, but will report him instead. My opinion is not to ever go to this doctor. TERRIBLE!

Trying another doctor next time... show details Trying another doctor next time...
by Anonymously Unhappy on Jul 28th, 2010

I've never been to a Dermatologist, but he refused to take the time to talk with me. Tried asking him about cost and the procedure; he rushed out the door saying "Oh I don't know." He then ignored my questions on what he was doing, didn't warn me he was about to stick a needle in my face. The only advice he gave me in caring for my wound was "take the bandaid off later." He left me sitting there in a gown wondering if I was done, and didn't come back. I will never go back to this doctor; however I hear that his Nurse Practioner is nice and nothing like this. Wish I had seen her instead!!

Best Dermatologist in Bradenton show details Best Dermatologist in Bradenton
May 21st, 2010

I found Dr. Jawitz after trying four other dermatologists in Bradenton. Each of the others wanted to create an umbilical cord to my School Board insurance by scheduling my visits monthly. Absurd as I have psoriasis and don't need a monthly appointment to confirm it. Dr. Jawitz is knowledgeable of all of the latest treatments as well as their side effects. He deals intelligently with his patient...a rarity among physicians who too often condascend.

Unwanted and unprofessional sales pitch. show details Unwanted and unprofessional sales pitch.
Feb 24th, 2009

This doctor tried to sell me an in-office face lift for $4000 before he did anything else.