Dermatologist (skin)
Video profile
2919 26th St W
Bradenton, FL 34205
941-755-2255
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Jack the best Dermatologist  |  show details
by steve perry on May 14th, 2014

Dr. Jack and his staff are very professional and respectul. Dr. Jack has taken off some basil cell and squimous cell cancers. He continues to monitor my situation and is a great person who cares about your medical condition

Apr 29th, 2013

thank you to all those who wrote a review they where very helpful to me thank you all

|  Do Not SeeThis "Doctor"  |  show details
by Andrea on Mar 28th, 2013

I took my 2 year old daughter to see Dr. Jawitz today (03-28-13) for her Molluscum Contagiusm. She was diagnosed with this condition a little over a year ago, recently the bumps on her skin have been causing her a lot of discomfort. We were reffered to Jawitz to have some further investigating done and come up with some sort of treatment for my poor baby. Well, this was absolutely the most horrible experience I have ever had at a Dr.'s office. This man did not hardly even give my daughter and I the time of day. He walked in to the room, asked me what the problem was, I told him. He asked me to put her on the table take her clothes of and show him the problem areas. As i was showing him he started to apply some sort of liquid to them, DID NOT BOTHER TO TELL ME WHAT IT WAS, I had to ask him, and yet he still did not give me any information on what he had just put on my 2 year olds skin. his exact words to me where "this is going to cause them to blister tomorrow, she won't remember me so you are going to have to deal with the consequences". After this (I had not even finished showing him alll of the bumps on her skin) yet he had already put this liquid away twice mind you. He re-opened and continued applying it the first time. The second time he was halfway out the door. He did not answer any questions I had, of course how could he possibly have answered them considering he did not even give me the chance to ask! Not to mention the man left the door to the room we were in open the entire time and there were nurses standing around the door. again, THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE i HAVE EVER HAD, AND THE MOST HORRIBLE "DOCTOR" I HAVE EVR COME ACROSS! I would not recomend ANYONE especially children to this man! Now my little girl has horrible blisters on her skin and I have no idea what to do for her because I was given no information! To top it all off, the receipt stated there had been and I quote"a detailed history, a detailed examination;medical decision makeing of low complexity. Counseling and/orcooridination of care with..." seems hard to do anything detailed in less than 10 minutes. Do not see this Doctor.

|  AWFUL, TERRIBLE,  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I could write a book, but will report him instead. My opinion is not to ever go to this doctor. TERRIBLE!

|  Trying another doctor next time...  |  show details
by Anonymously Unhappy on Jul 28th, 2010

I've never been to a Dermatologist, but he refused to take the time to talk with me. Tried asking him about cost and the procedure; he rushed out the door saying "Oh I don't know." He then ignored my questions on what he was doing, didn't warn me he was about to stick a needle in my face. The only advice he gave me in caring for my wound was "take the bandaid off later." He left me sitting there in a gown wondering if I was done, and didn't come back. I will never go back to this doctor; however I hear that his Nurse Practioner is nice and nothing like this. Wish I had seen her instead!!

|  Best Dermatologist in Bradenton  |  show details
May 21st, 2010

I found Dr. Jawitz after trying four other dermatologists in Bradenton. Each of the others wanted to create an umbilical cord to my School Board insurance by scheduling my visits monthly. Absurd as I have psoriasis and don't need a monthly appointment to confirm it. Dr. Jawitz is knowledgeable of all of the latest treatments as well as their side effects. He deals intelligently with his patient...a rarity among physicians who too often condascend.

|  Great  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

I had a great experience. All office staff were very nice and very helpful. I would highly recommend.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Unwanted and unprofessional sales pitch.  |  show details
Feb 24th, 2009

This doctor tried to sell me an in-office face lift for $4000 before he did anything else.