Dr. Jack Jawitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Jawitz?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Jack Jawitz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

COMPLETELY DISSATISFIED 1st visit & FINDING A DIFFERENT DR

After waiting 2-3 months for this appt I left disappointed, annoyed, and in somewhere between moderate and mild pain. I had several "spots" on my skin, in several areas, of different texture, size, and color which I wanted checked out and expected a 30-45 minute appt being that it was my first visit ever to a derm, I'm over 40, and to do a thorough look over and recording of spots so to monitor them here on out. I was also hoping to address my adult acne. Dr spent about a minute and a half with me. I felt quite rushed. I was scrambling trying to uncover spots that I wanted him to see before he walked out. The spots that I knew were nothing, which were my psoriasis, he was concerned about and the spots I found online to be precancerous he brushed off as hereditary. He called out "terms" to his assistant typing in her computer but flat out would not answer my blatant question as to what these "hereditary" spot actually were or if they had a name because again he never did seem to address them. I have one spot that is bothersome and have had for awhile. He suggested a cortisone shot. I asked if it would hurt and he stated it would not. It hurt so bad I shouted out. Then I said omg that really hurt quite loudly. The assistant looked at him like I cant believe you just did that to this patient. I was upset because I had the option whether to get or not get the injection and if he'd been honest and said yes it will hurt I would've looked into a topical solution instead. Plus he failed to mention that it would continue to burn and sting for several hours. So I left and had to Google other Dr's in the area for an intelligent second opinion. And I agree with the other commenter that he this Dr is a creep. His appearance is a forewarning of what you can expect of his care of you. And know that it's impossible for a Dr to treat a patient like this and to care about them too

March 31st, 2016

all was good, no complaints

September 19th, 2015

DO NOT GO!

This doctor is a creep, and the office is smelly and dirty. Wish I would have checked it out a little better before I went. Wish this website gave the options of ZERO stars.

May 14th, 2014

Dr. Jack the best Dermatologist

Dr. Jack and his staff are very professional and respectul. Dr. Jack has taken off some basil cell and squimous cell cancers. He continues to monitor my situation and is a great person who cares about your medical condition

September 17th, 2012

AWFUL, TERRIBLE,

He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. I could write a book, but will report him instead. My opinion is not to ever go to this doctor. TERRIBLE!

July 28th, 2010

Trying another doctor next time...

I've never been to a Dermatologist, but he refused to take the time to talk with me. Tried asking him about cost and the procedure; he rushed out the door saying "Oh I don't know." He then ignored my questions on what he was doing, didn't warn me he was about to stick a needle in my face. The only advice he gave me in caring for my wound was "take the bandaid off later." He left me sitting there in a gown wondering if I was done, and didn't come back. I will never go back to this doctor; however I hear that his Nurse Practioner is nice and nothing like this. Wish I had seen her instead!!

May 21st, 2010

Best Dermatologist in Bradenton

I found Dr. Jawitz after trying four other dermatologists in Bradenton. Each of the others wanted to create an umbilical cord to my School Board insurance by scheduling my visits monthly. Absurd as I have psoriasis and don't need a monthly appointment to confirm it. Dr. Jawitz is knowledgeable of all of the latest treatments as well as their side effects. He deals intelligently with his patient...a rarity among physicians who too often condascend.

February 24th, 2009

Unwanted and unprofessional sales pitch.

This doctor tried to sell me an in-office face lift for $4000 before he did anything else.

August 30th, 2017