A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Jedwab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Jedwab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jedwab graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Jedwab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Jedwab MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Jedwab practice?
- Dr. Jack Jedwab has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Jedwab practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.