Dr. Jack Jensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Jensen?

May 27th, 2016

Recommendation

Been going to Dr. Jensen for years. He and his staff have kept my knees in good working order for a long time. I highly recommend him.

February 16th, 2016

wonderful experience

I had a wonderful experience here. The doctor was very kind and intelligent. My wait time was minimal. The office was very busy. The front office staff was a delight. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

July 2nd, 2015

Not Recommended!

Every wait time was over an hour before even going back to the waiting room. Then I barely get five minutes with the doctor. I asked two questions by the second one he literally had his hand on the door to leave. I was still unclear as to what the surgery he was suggesting did exactly. Then when I get to the lady at the counter I asked if she would write down the procedure so I can do my own research, she said no. She told me to call in two or three and they would tell me over the phone. I called back three days later and was told they can't tell me over the phone. Instead I was told for $25 I could get my medical records that documented each visit - but only up to so many pages! After all the visits and money I spent here I did not feel comfortable doing a surgery with someone who doesn't spend any time with me to understand what is even going on with my knees. I do not recommend this doctor or this practice.

March 24th, 2014

My experience from start to finish (and maintenance) with Dr. Jensen has been incredible! He's very knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. I don't trust anyone else!

December 18th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Jensen's for over 20 years now and cannot say enough great things about the man. He is nothing short of THE BEST!

November 6th, 2013

Great medical care

I made an appointment after I started having knee pain while running. I was able to get an appointment the same day I called. Dr. Jensen was very easy to talk with an understood my situation. It turned out it was nothing serious and he recommended a simple knee brace to correct my running style which eliminated the pain. Best of all my insurance was accepted and everything was taken care of. I will for sure be telling my friends and family to go to Athletic Orthopedic and Knee center for any problems they have.

April 3rd, 2013

Athletic Orthopedics & Knee Center/Special Surgery of Houston is a wonderful place to work but more importantly its an even better place to receive care. I have been on the other side of the fence, being a patient in the Emergency Room at this facility. Everything was great, from the staff to the efficiency of care. Keep up the great work! And thanks for running such a terrific place Dr Jensen!

March 22nd, 2013

Excellent in every way

I see a lot of reviews with complaints regarding the wait. I have been to the office a half a dozen times with virtually no wait. Dr. Jensen is one of the most talent knee surgeons in the country, I would have waited with no complaint even if there was a wait...which there wasn't. The staff at this facility is fantastic. They are a no nonsense bunch but very curteous, friendly and accomodating. I've had one knee done (reconstruction) and need the second one done as well. I will certainly continue with Dr. Jensen and his very talented team.

September 17th, 2012

Horrible experience

2 hour wait. Front office staff rude and uncaring. Doctor sucks

May 21st, 2012

Great physician all around

I lead a very active lifestyle so when I injured my shoulder I was devestated. I was recommended to Dr Jensen by a family friend and could not be more pleased with the care i recieved from him and his staff. He took care to make sure that I fully understood my injury and all of the options I had to treat it. After and arthroscopic surgery and phyical therapy I am happy to report I am back to my active lifestyle and virtually pain free!I will be highly recommending Dr Jensen to any one I know needing orthopedic care

March 21st, 2012

eeh.....

well if you want to wait for 45 min to an hour plus (past your scheduled appointment time) consistently!!!! and you want to see a doctor that gets irritated when you ask him questions, and want to have a doctor that talks to you like your in first grade, then you came to the right place.....

February 6th, 2012

Long wait, little time with patient, seems as if everything is rushed.