Learn more about Dr. Jack Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Clark Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Jack Johnston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Orthopedic Surgeons.