Learn more about Dr. Jack Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Clark Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Jack Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Surgeons.