A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Johnston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Mid Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Clark Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack C. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Jack Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Arthur, TX.
See Port Arthur Surgeons.