Nov 6th, 2015

Great doctor. Very compassionate and thorough.

Mar 27th, 2015

After nearly 40 years I should know. Dr. Jew is a gem.

Jul 3rd, 2012

I found Dr. Jue almost twenty years ago, after my doctor at the time moved his practice.Dr. Jue is, without a doubt, the finest doctor, including specialist, I have ever come in contact with.

May 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jue's for over 20 years. I have three chronic conditions. I have never had a doctor that was anywhere near as capable as Dr. Jue. I can't imagine what I will do if/when he retires.

Strassburg family show details Strassburg family
Sep 7th, 2011

We love Dr Jue and even got my mother on with him. We would follow him where ever he went and our biggest fear is that he will retire. He listens and doesn't stop until he finds the problem and then doesn't stop until he has fixed it!

One of the Best show details One of the Best
Aug 16th, 2011

Based on my years of experience, Dr.Jue can easily be rated as one of the best GPs practicing in the Sacramento region.

by Shirley M. Graham on Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Jue has been my doctor for many years as well as for my family. He is the best doctor I've ever seen and he is always patient, kind, considerate and if he thinks you need a referral, he never hesitates. I pray that I never have to switch doctors.