Family Physicians
2000 O St
Ste 210
Sacramento, CA 95811
916-442-1011
Locations and availability (2)

Jul 3rd, 2012

I found Dr. Jue almost twenty years ago, after my doctor at the time moved his practice.Dr. Jue is, without a doubt, the finest doctor, including specialist, I have ever come in contact with.

May 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Jue's for over 20 years. I have three chronic conditions. I have never had a doctor that was anywhere near as capable as Dr. Jue. I can't imagine what I will do if/when he retires.

|  Best Doctor I Ever Had in 57 Years!  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2011

Dr. Jue has been my primary care doctor since 1997. For 15 years he gave me outstanding service. He is empathetic, compassionate and caring. He is an excellent diagnostician. He advocates for his patients. He tries hard to deliver finest quality care - despite health insurance corporations frequently denying patient's access to health care. He does not practice "corporate medicine" - he practices "old fashioned family doctor" type medicine which was the norm back in the 1960's. I respect him because he is so conservative in writing prescription medications. He is skeptical about "Big Pharma" and doesn't prescribe meds which have not been on the market for at least 10 years. Due to FDA approving so many dangerous meds with severe side effects, he is extremely careful when writing prescriptions. He sticks to "tried and true" prescription medication.Dr. Jue emphasizes healthy nutrition and encourages patients to practice lifestyle management and urges his patients to take control of your own health! He believes in Yoga, Tai Chi practice for body/mind health. He believes in patient advocacy. He always answers all of my questions and is sensitive to my concerns.He closed his practice to new patients in 1997. This is a HUGE indicator he is not "money oriented" he geunuinely cares about his patients. He limits his patient roster to existing patients so he can spend true quality time with his clients. This is not "Treat & Street" type medicine - it is not a "high volume" practice.I love U.C. Davis Med Center because it is a teaching hospital, non-profit and advocates "patient's first" paradigms.P.S. If you are a health care consumer who wants to be well informed, I highly recommend you read "How Doctor's Think". It was a best seller and received many accolades for consumer advocacy in health care. I learned a great deal reading this excellent book.Colleen Whalen

|  Strassburg family  |  show details
Sep 7th, 2011

We love Dr Jue and even got my mother on with him. We would follow him where ever he went and our biggest fear is that he will retire. He listens and doesn't stop until he finds the problem and then doesn't stop until he has fixed it!

|  One of the Best  |  show details
Aug 16th, 2011

Based on my years of experience, Dr.Jue can easily be rated as one of the best GPs practicing in the Sacramento region.

by Shirley M. Graham on Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Jue has been my doctor for many years as well as for my family. He is the best doctor I've ever seen and he is always patient, kind, considerate and if he thinks you need a referral, he never hesitates. I pray that I never have to switch doctors.