A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Anderson is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Lower Back Pain
- Migraine Disorders
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Katsumi Anderson MD is a male Pain Management, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jack K. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Jack Anderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Anderson practices Pain Medicine and Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors and Scottsdale Radiologists.