A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kabariti, Pediatrician is Excellent. Dr. Kabariti has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kabariti, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism Autistic Disorder, and Child Development.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabariti graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabariti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Coney Island Hospital
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kabariti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kabariti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack Kabariti practice?
Dr. Jack Kabariti practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Monsey, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kabariti, Dr. Deshawn Kabariti, Dr. Hank Kabariti, Dr. Shayne Kabariti, Dr. Shane Kabariti, Dr. Giovanni Kabariti, Dr. Ian Kabariti, Dr. Shawn Kabariti