A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kabariti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kabariti, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kabariti, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Child Development
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabariti graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabariti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack DR Kabariti FAAP and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Kabariti practice?
- Dr. Jack Kabariti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Kabariti practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.