A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kamerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kamerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamerman
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kamerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamerman graduated from Universidad De Sevilla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kamerman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack N Kamerman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jack N. Kamerman practice?
- Dr. Jack Kamerman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Kamerman practices Family Medicine and General Practice near North Miami, FL.