A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanoff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kanoff has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack M Kanoff DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Kanoff practice?
- Dr. Jack Kanoff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Kanoff practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Elmer Internists and Elmer Pulmonologists.