A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kanoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kanoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Pulmonary Function Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanoff graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kanoff has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Kanoff practice?
Dr. Jack Kanoff practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Elmer, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hammonton, NJ.
See Elmer Internists, Elmer Pulmonologists, Elmer Critical Care Practitioners, and Elmer Sleep Medicine Doctors.