A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kartush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kartush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kartush, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartush graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kartush has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kartush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Kartush practice?
Dr. Jack Kartush practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Ann Arbor, MI.