A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kartush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kartush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kartush
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kartush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kartush, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartush graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kartush has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Michael Kartush MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Kartush practice?
- Dr. Jack Kartush has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Kartush practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.