A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kartush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kartush is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kartush
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kartush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kartush, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Balance Disorders (Labyrinth Diseases)
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Otorrhea
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Facial Paralysis
- Hearing Loss
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kartush graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kartush has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Michael Kartush MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jack M. Kartush practice?
- Dr. Jack Kartush has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Kartush practices Otolaryngology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Royal Oak, MI.