Dr. Jack Kartush Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Kartush?

February 8th, 2012

wonderful doctor

My sugery was very successful (acoustic neuroma). Dr. Jack Kartush is a very profesional individual who is very sincere with his patients and their needs. His bedside manner is the ultimate compared to a lot of sugerons and other type doctors of today. I would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone.

October 18th, 2011

He was excellent. His pesonality is infectious. He explained everything about my surgery to me, had me watch a short movie about it and he also showed me a replica of the bone that was the problem. The replica was encased and it was good to actually know exactly what it looked like. He then asked me of my concerns about the surgery. I told him I had a fear of receiving too much anesthesia and he then reassured me of the low risks and that I'd be surrounded by medical personnell. His bedside manner is very "caring" and I would highly recommend him.

January 4th, 2015

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.