A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kazanjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kazanjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazanjian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kazanjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazanjian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kazanjian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Elias Kazanjian DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Kazanjian practice?
- Dr. Jack Kazanjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Kazanjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Orthopedic Surgeons.