A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kazanjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kazanjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kazanjian
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kazanjian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazanjian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kazanjian has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Elias Kazanjian DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Kazanjian practice?
- Dr. Jack Kazanjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Kazanjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Havertown, PA.
See Havertown Surgeons.