A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kazanjian is Excellent. Dr. Kazanjian has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazanjian graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kazanjian has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kazanjian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kazanjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Kazanjian practice?
Dr. Jack Kazanjian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Surgery near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Drexel Hill, PA and Wilmington, DE.
See Havertown Orthopedic Surgeons and Havertown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Kazanjian, Dr. Deshawn Kazanjian, Dr. Hank Kazanjian, Dr. Shayne Kazanjian, Dr. Shane Kazanjian, Dr. Giovanni Kazanjian, Dr. Ian Kazanjian, Dr. Shawn Kazanjian