A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kennis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kennis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennis graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Kennis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Downey Reg Med Ctr, Downey, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack David Kennis MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Kennis practice?
- Dr. Jack Kennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Kennis practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Emergency Physicians and Downey Internists.