A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kennis is Excellent. Dr. Kennis has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kennis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennis graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Downey Reg Med Ctr, Downey, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Kennis practice?
Dr. Jack Kennis practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Urgent Care Centers and Downey Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Deshawn Kennis, Dr. Evan Kennis, Dr. Giovanni Kennis, Dr. Hank Kennis, Dr. Hans Kennis, Dr. Ian Kennis, Dr. Ivan Kennis, Dr. Jackson Kennis