Dr. Jack Klem MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2017
One of a kind
Dr. Klem is one of a kind Neurosurgeon. I've gotten other opinions from other surgeons and I'm happy I came across Dr. Klem's information. I wish I could of seen him first. He made me feel confident with the decision to go through with my surgery. He took his time explaining every detail and listened to all of my concerns (which were many). And to my surprise, he spoke Spanish very well. I highly recommend Dr. Klem and his amazing staff who were also there every step of the way.

March 1st, 2017
Dr. Klem is a true professional. My mother had aneurysm type 4 and if it wouldn't have been for Dr. Klem she would not be alive today. Besides being a true professional, he is a wonderful human being that truly cares for his patience and dedicates as much time and energy as needed to his patience.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

January 31st, 2017
My life was no longer life until I met Dr. Klem and put myself in his hands for my surgery. The recovery has been fabulous, I can sleep, goodbye to that constant pain, my arms and hands are different. I'm back to being a person. The staff at the office, very friendly, helpful, treat you like family. Thank you Dr. Klem

December 16th, 2016
Xcellent Dr.

October 14th, 2016
Superior Results from a superior surgeon
HE has magic hands. I saw so many surgeons and only dr Klem was able to take on my case and see it through. No one in south Florida that took insurance was able to handle my case but him.

May 2nd, 2016
Exceptional Doctor. Would highly recommend him.
He is brilliant, thorough, and compassionate. His staff is also wonderful. He answers every question you have, and is the type of Doctor who will figure out what the problem is and give you the most conservative ways to resolve it if possible. I was lucky to find Dr. Klem after seeing a terrible Doctor who had no clue what was wrong with me and was in no rush to figure it out despite the fact that I was in horrible pain, kept giving me prescriptions, and was rated higher on Vitals.com than Dr. Klem is. Absurd because he never even diagnosed and resolved the problem where Dr. Klem immediately ordered the necessary tests and figure it out in a very short period of time. I could not be more grateful for Dr. Klem, and to this day, i am healthier because of him and all of the guidance and care he gave me. Thank you Dr. Klem.

April 25th, 2016
This doctor gave me back the ability to stand up straight and walk again. He gave me his cell number! He spent 13.5 hours operating on me. Every physician who has seen me since has called his work amazing.

February 25th, 2016
Great Doctor! Down to earth! Very Attentive! Highly Recommend!

October 22nd, 2015
Not happy with my appointment, poor bedside manner.

August 3rd, 2015
I was quite impressed with Dr Klem. He is very caring taking an enormous amount of time reading MRI and explained things taking his time. He looked at me during his explanation and I felt he was in the moment, left nothing unexplained. He is a rare find in medicine today.

March 18th, 2015
Highly recommended
Very professional and knowledgeable. Explained medical options very well. Excellent experience.

May 19th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
My wife had a severe condition that resonated within her cervical spine that prevented her from walking and caused her much pain and discomfort. After many months of tribulation and difficulty of finding the right surgeon that would treat my wife’s high risk case, we finally came across the gem of a surgeon that is Dr. Jack Klem. He not only corrected my wife’s condition, but gave her the quality of life that she once had again. My family and I are infinitely grateful for the miracle of her surgery with Dr. Klem and his team, and would recommend him to anyone having any kind of spinal difficulty. If this website were to permit me to, I would give him 10 stars.