Dr. Jack Klem MD Patient Reviews

January 31st, 2017
My life was no longer life until I met Dr. Klem and put myself in his hands for my surgery. The recovery has been fabulous, I can sleep, goodbye to that constant pain, my arms and hands are different. I'm back to being a person. The staff at the office, very friendly, helpful, treat you like family. Thank you Dr. Klem

October 13th, 2016
Superior Results from a superior surgeon
HE has magic hands. I saw so many surgeons and only dr Klem was able to take on my case and see it through. No one in south Florida that took insurance was able to handle my case but him.

May 1st, 2016
Exceptional Doctor. Would highly recommend him.
He is brilliant, thorough, and compassionate. His staff is also wonderful. He answers every question you have, and is the type of Doctor who will figure out what the problem is and give you the most conservative ways to resolve it if possible. I was lucky to find Dr. Klem after seeing a terrible Doctor who had no clue what was wrong with me and was in no rush to figure it out despite the fact that I was in horrible pain, kept giving me prescriptions, and was rated higher on Vitals.com than Dr. Klem is. Absurd because he never even diagnosed and resolved the problem where Dr. Klem immediately ordered the necessary tests and figure it out in a very short period of time. I could not be more grateful for Dr. Klem, and to this day, i am healthier because of him and all of the guidance and care he gave me. Thank you Dr. Klem.

April 25th, 2016
This doctor gave me back the ability to stand up straight and walk again. He gave me his cell number! He spent 13.5 hours operating on me. Every physician who has seen me since has called his work amazing.

February 25th, 2016
Great Doctor! Down to earth! Very Attentive! Highly Recommend!

October 22nd, 2015
Not happy with my appointment, poor bedside manner.

August 3rd, 2015
I was quite impressed with Dr Klem. He is very caring taking an enormous amount of time reading MRI and explained things taking his time. He looked at me during his explanation and I felt he was in the moment, left nothing unexplained. He is a rare find in medicine today.

March 18th, 2015
Highly recommended
Very professional and knowledgeable. Explained medical options very well. Excellent experience.

May 19th, 2014
Excellent Surgeon
My wife had a severe condition that resonated within her cervical spine that prevented her from walking and caused her much pain and discomfort. After many months of tribulation and difficulty of finding the right surgeon that would treat my wife’s high risk case, we finally came across the gem of a surgeon that is Dr. Jack Klem. He not only corrected my wife’s condition, but gave her the quality of life that she once had again. My family and I are infinitely grateful for the miracle of her surgery with Dr. Klem and his team, and would recommend him to anyone having any kind of spinal difficulty. If this website were to permit me to, I would give him 10 stars.

December 16th, 2013
Best Neurosurgeon Ever!!!!
I had a discectomy and a double spinal lumbar fusion with Dr. Klem. He fixed a problem of four years and of three mal-practice procedures done in 2008 ...

February 11th, 2013
Best Doctor Ever!
I had 3 previous back surgeries before I had my 4th with Dr. Klem. On my 1st back surgery which was supposed to be a simple laminectomy the Dr. Allan Jorge punctured my dura mater and I had cerebral spinal liquid leaking. Dr. Allan refused to take responsibility and said I was exagerrating of the pain this leak was causing. Needless to say I ended up at another hospital a week after my surgery and they had to do 2 more surgeries to repair the leak and the 3rd one because the leak had caused such an infection that I was having seizures and was non responsive for three days. After this huge ordeal I kept having worse back pain and for four years lived miserable!!!!! No neurosurgeon in south florida wanted to take my case. I would just be given pain meds and sent home. I did three epidural injections and nothing worked. I had hematomas, scar tissue, and recurring herniated discs aside from having Disc degenerative disease. I needed a discectomy and a fusion but no one wanted to even lay hands on me. I FINALLY was sent an angel by God and his name is Jack Klem!!!!! He operated on me and performed a discectomy and aside from that he did a great job. He went above and beyond to help me out and keep me informed explaining with detail exactly what I had. He went over my mri tests and gave me options. I need a fusion but since I am only 27 years old we want to wait as much as possible. But he knows its something that needsto ve done and is not scared of a complicated delicate case like mine. We need more doctors like him in this world that genuinely care about people and have a passion for what they do. I will never be able to thank him enough for everything!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless his life and hands always so that he can keep helping patients who others have given up on! He truly does deserve recognition for his hard work like someone else mentioned on this review.

March 29th, 2011
Intelligent, shows great compassion and understanding. Excellent physician