Learn more about Dr. Jack Klie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Klie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klie
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Klie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Klie graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Klie has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack H Klie MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jack H. Klie practice?
- Dr. Jack Klie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Klie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.