A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Kroeger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Kroeger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Kroeger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kroeger graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack William Kroeger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack W. Kroeger practice?
- Dr. Jack Kroeger has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Kroeger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Pedro, CA.
See San Pedro Surgeons.