Dr. Jack Kyman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Ashland, OR

4.7

August 19th, 2010
Doesn't care about your natural birth plans
If a natural child birth is your desire, it is best to find another doctor. Dr, Kyman was not at all supportive or encouraging of my desire for natural child birth. He encouraged an induction on my due date even though he knew that would basically set me up for a c-section. He should know better... anyone who has taken the Bradley classes for childbirth should be allowed to wait until at least 41 weeks!! Oh ya.. he was going on vacation 2 days after my due date so I guess he had to get one more delivery in!

April 6th, 2010
Excellent Doctor
Abdominal Hysterectomy in 2009.I found Dr Kyman to be friendly, clear and professional. He's direct and no nonsense. He was open to my alternative healing modalities and although he didn't know about them personally he was open to allowing me the comfort of utilizing those that did not affect the surgery. He noted that I healed faster than his other patients and most other doctors would Never admit that to a patient using natural health. He didn't claim that he believed my methods were the cause of my fast recovery, he just noticed and found it interesting. That's a remarkable thing for someone 33 yrs in AMA.I would recommend this doctor for a best friend, sister or my own mother.I had ZERO scar tissue! Very little post operative pain. The nurses were highly impressed with his perfect incision, I don't know the difference but they "ooo'd & ahhh'd". I noted that he was always positive. He always made healing affirmative statements, quite naturally. He's so confident in his work that I didn't doubt his ability for a nano-second. I felt very safe and we even had a little laugh before surgery before I disappeared into the ethers.He's amazing and I'm thankful that I researched and found this great guy 3 hours from my house, worth the long ride!

March 31st, 2009
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Kyman is a wonderful Doctor. I have been seeing him for years. He delivered my 2 babies by c-sections and took great care of me. I highly recommend him.C Gross