A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Clark, DDS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lewis Clark DDS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Clark practice?
- Dr. Jack Clark has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Clark practices Otolaryngology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Otolaryngologists.