Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jack Davis
Dr. Jack Davis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gardnerville, NV, with other offices in Carson City, NV and Carson City, NV (and 2 other locations). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Davis is affiliated with Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center, Sierra Surgery & Imaging and Carson City, NV. Dr. Davis has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Jack Davis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Jack Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardnerville, NV.
Dr. Michael Fry
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Gardnerville, NV 0 mi34
Dr. Edward Tapper
Gardnerville, NV 0 mi52
Dr. Scott Southard
Gardnerville, NV 0 mi30