A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson City, NV
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lee Davis DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jack Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Carson City Surgeons.