A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Surgery & Imaging
- Carson Tahoe Regional Medical Center
- Carson City, NV
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lee Davis DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Jack Davis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jack Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Carson City, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Gardnerville, NV and South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See Carson City Orthopedic Surgeons.