Learn more about Dr. Jack Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Leegon Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jack Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Johnson practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.