A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Johnson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Leegon Johnson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Jack Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jack Johnson practices Family Medicine near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Family Physicians.