A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lamanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lamanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamanna graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lamanna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lamanna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Lamanna practice?
Dr. Jack Lamanna practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.