A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lamanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lamanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamanna
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lamanna Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamanna graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamanna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Edward Lamanna DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Lamanna practice?
- Dr. Jack Lamanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Lamanna practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.