A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lamanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lamanna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lamanna
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lamanna Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lamanna graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lamanna has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Edward Lamanna DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack E. Lamanna practice?
- Dr. Jack Lamanna has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Lamanna practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.