Dr. Jack Lamanna Is this you?

more like a fa

Posted on March 4th, 2016

The best doctor my family went to. Always friendly and knew what to give you for your visit. Always had a ready smile on his face. Never forgot to ask about other family members. Will truly missed. More than a Dr. More like a family member. God Bless the family in the times ahead.

Great Doctor and Great Man!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Jack, will be truly missed. They don't make doctors like him anymore. Dr. Jack followed up on me after a visit on a Saturday. I drove from Addison are to Oak Cliff because I love Dr. Jack. Great Doctor and Man, the staff is another story!!

super duper doctor

Posted on December 10th, 2015

He was such a great Doctor, accurate in his diagnostic , all my family loved him , I drove from seagoville all rhe to oakcliff just to b seen by him, he was great with kidz ,he called to check on my kidz to follow hoq they where going. I wont b able to find a Doctor just like, I mean exactly like Dr.Lamanna .YOU WILL TRULLY B MISS.

Posted on December 9th, 2015

Loved Everything About Dr Jack Kansans He was A Good Dr He Loved Everything About My Kids And They Loved Him Solo Much You Will Be Missed We Love You

Dr. Lamanna is awesome! Staff is HORRIBLE!

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Dr. Lamanna is very caring and knows his stuff. He explains everything in clear detail and makes sure we understand our diagnosis and medication that is being prescribed. However, his staff is very rude. They pretend like they are as important as Dr. Lamanna and are not courteous whatsoever. The other thing is that they will not mail in any test results. My daughter had test results and i was told that I needed to pick them up. I did not but did ask for them on my next visit. There were no results and all tests returned clear. Why was I going to be made to come in for results when there werent any?!!Again, NEW STAFF PLEASE!

Posted on June 11th, 2011

I have been with Dr Lamanna for over 17 yrs and I think he is a wonderful doctor and explains everything ro me Its the staff they are so rude and cold sometimes i want to change doctors but I feel very comfortable with Dr Lamanna.

Dr Jack Lamanna

Posted on January 21st, 2011

I have know Dr Lamanna since I was 7 yeas old and he has always been great. I now live in Midlothian and I travel all the way to Oak Cliff to see him.First of all you have to understand that his office is in the midle of OakCliff and sees alot of people in one day. His offfice stays packed and it may seem that he isnt spending enought time with you, but you have to understand he is trying to treat everyone as much as he can at a low cost. ($78.00)Also his office is a first come first serve office. No appointments are made. I have never understood why people prefer doctors who make appointments. If I need to see a doctor, I want one now.Expect to be waiting about an hour if you are not one of the first ones in his ofice when he opens (8:30AM M-Sat)

Get NEW staff, pleeeeease!!

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr. LaManna is the best. He's courteous, professional, always making sure we understand EVERYTHING before we leave. But unfortunately his staff create a tense, cold, and unfriendly environment... as soon as you walk in!! They seem to be a little too important for the Dr.'s patients. If they'd change their attitude a little, they would probably bring in AND KEEP alot more patients.

Posted on July 25th, 2009

I feel like Dr Lamanna is a great doctor, however he should speak with his staff about thier attitudes. They tend to forget that as a paying customer, I can take my private insurance and go elsewhere. They are rude, short, and forget its my insurance company..not medicaid... and copay that fund thier paycheck. This may sound bad, but you should see how rude they actually are and you would understand my frustrations!!!