Dr. Jack Lamendola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jack Lamendola?

January 14th, 2015

Love Dr.Lamendola!!!!!

December 20th, 2013

Detrimental Doctor!!!

I would definitely warn people of bringing their precious children to Dr. Lamendola. He has given bizarre explanations for misdiagnoses like my child did not have autism because people with autism stare in toilets... This lead to a prolonged diagnosis ie medical/educational treatment. The second opinions of numerous doctors have verified my conclusion that he is a perilous pediatrician.

October 14th, 2011

Horrible Behavior

My son got to his appt. at 3:20, for a 3:30 appt. and we did not even get to talk to the doctor till5:00. I told him we had to go because it was such a long wait but could my son get his shots (the nurse told me yes he could) and the doctor said no, he had to do whole physical. He said I should have known better than to make an appt in the afternoon after school. I said yes, but it was still a very long wait. He said I should maybe find a new doctor that could accomodate me like a McDonald's Drive thru. At my other 10 year old son's appt. he had to get shots and Dr. Lamendola wanted to give my 10 year old son the HPV Virus shot. I told him, no, he would not be getting that shot. He then asked me if I looked at the pictures, I said yes, (female genitalia with genital warts) He then proceeded to ask if I had internet, I said yes, and he told me to look up Tree Man. Well, if you do notknow what Tree Man is, its a man who lives in a 3rd world country and has an immune disorder and HPV. He grows warts like tree bark. It was the most disturbing thing I have ever seen. How dare he try to scare patients into getting this shot to make money off them. Abosolutely wrong. He over books his appts and makes all these young children wait over an hour or more. Sad that making money is more important than the care of our children.

September 3rd, 2011

correction

Dr Kasato has no association with Dr Lamendola. When Dr Kasoto was in practice his phone number was one digit diffferent from Dr Lamendola.Thank you

August 1st, 2017