A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lenhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lenhart
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Lenhart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lenhart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenhart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lenhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Lenhart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Lenhart practice?
- Dr. Jack Lenhart has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Lenhart practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Schnecksville Primary Care Doctors, Schnecksville Family Physicians, and Schnecksville Geriatric Doctors.