A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lenhart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lenhart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Lenhart graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lenhart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack A Lenhart MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jack A. Lenhart practice?
- Dr. Jack Lenhart has 1 office location.
Dr. Jack Lenhart practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Schnecksville, PA.
See Schnecksville Primary Care Doctors, Schnecksville Family Physicians, and Schnecksville Geriatric Doctors.