A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lennox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lennox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lennox
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lennox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lennox graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lennox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack D D O Lennox DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Lennox practice?
- Dr. Jack Lennox has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jack Lennox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.