A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lennox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lennox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lennox graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Lennox has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack D D O Lennox DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jack D. Lennox practice?
- Dr. Jack Lennox has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Jack Lennox practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Farmington Hills, MI.