Overall Review

2.5

December 6th, 2014
Not the one to trust with your children's care
Overall--poor

July 11th, 2013
HORRIBLE
Due to my profession I've dealt with a multitude of Pediatricians, and Dr. Leong is by far THE WORST. I recently changed my sons from Northwestern Childrens Practice(which is AMAZING) to Dr. Leong's office because it is closer to where I moved, needless to say, greatest mistake possible. My youngest son (18 months) recently underwent an IFSP global evaluation and it was determined that he needs speech, occupational, physical, and developmental therapy. In order to begin receiving treatment the faculty in charge of it all needed the doctor to sign off on it and after spelling to my sons service coordinator she informed that the doctor had stopped responding to messages. I called the office and they refused to do the paperwork unless he got a"look"at my child...mind you when i originally brought the possibility of a delay in my childs development up to the doctor and his inability to walk properly the doctor doctor waved it of and said he would grow into it! If he waved it of to begin with why is it that i should waste my time going back into the office for him to do absolutely nothing! I spoke with the service coordinator and she couldnot believe that he wouldn't sigh ooff on the papers AND he told me to find another pediatrician because he no longer wanted to deal with the case! My sons services are now put on hold until my appointment with a new pediatrician , all this because the doctor neglected to do his job. Aside from Dr. Leongs poor medical expertise his office staff is very rude, ive walked in on and overheard many arguments between them and other patients. The office is also in poorcondition and llooks incredibly unsanitary. DO NOT FOR THE SAKE OF YOURSELF AND CHILDREN GO TOTHIS DOCTOR!!

March 13th, 2011
Mr David Schab
My son and I love the doctor

December 17th, 2010
Simply awful. Was forced to withdraw from Medicaid to avoid prosecution, then tried to sue the Chicago Tribune when they reported on it for defamation of character.

September 7th, 2010