A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jack Lesher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jack Lesher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jack Lesher, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Facial Dermatoses
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Ringworm (Tinea)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Lesher graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Lesher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mcg Health, Inc
- Medical College of GA Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jack Lesher MD is a male Dermatologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jack Lesher practice?
- Dr. Jack Lesher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jack Lesher practices Dermatology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Greensboro, GA.
See Augusta Dermatologists.